Dallas HSAA Homeschool Sports
High School Football Announcements
Dallas HSAA Football
Practices Begin July 24, 2006
North Point Park
We are still accepting new players!!
(Practices are held 5 days per week, 3 hours per day.)
If you are a new player and did not participate in Spring drills, please contact Coach Rosenbaum:
Head High School Football Coach:
All new players need to provide the following at the first practice:
1. HSAA Application (download from "Forms")
2. Medical Release Form (download from "Forms")
3. Physical Form or Statement from doctor that a "physical" has been done
4. Wear shorts, t-shirt, socks, and shoes
5. Bring water bottle with LOTS of water and/or Gatorade
Payment (due first week of practice):
$350 (new players)
$300 balance (spring players)
Dallas HSAA Football will provide all equipment and uniforms. Each player is responsible for his own shoes and mouthpiece.
Ed Jarrett (HSAA Football Commissioner)
Dallas HSAA is a homeschool sports organization that serves the Dallas Metroplex areas.
Please encourage all interested homeschool football players in the Dallas Metroplex areas to sign up for Dallas Homeschool Football!